OGURA Electromagnetic Brake SNB 20K-15 (DC 45V)
• COMPACT DESIGN WITH HIGH TORQUE : The SNB series brakes are approximately one-half the width of MNB style.
• TWO BASIC DESIGNS AVAILABLE : The SNB series are designed for stopping and holding.
• MANUAL RELEASE HOLES : Starting with SNB series 1.2 and RNB series 3 and higher all units have three tapped holes in which screws can be inserted for manually releasing the brake in case of emergency.
• FAST RESPONSE TIME : These brakes are spring-set type brakes, providing rapid torque buildup.
• LONGEVITY : The use of wear-resistant friction material provides extended operational life.
• OPERATING VOLTAGE OPTIONS : SNB units come in two standard voltages, 90VDC and 24VDC. Other non-standard voltages are available.